Webinar Series #41: The Importance of an Annual Network Systems Review
For the past two years, NSA Senior Technical Consultant Glenn Bell, has had an increasing concern that many of our client’s network systems are not where they need to be for security and performance.
In his session on “The importance of an Annual Network System Review,” Glenn reviews many areas of concern and some tips to mitigate risk.
Did you know?
- Almost three-quarters of all network attacks start with an email attachment or link.
- Software and operating systems impact performance, not just hardware.
- Older Windows Operating systems like 2008R2, can’t be fully protected by Antivirus Products.
In this presentation, Glenn goes through the topics below that identify issues and improve your ERP performance:
- Network and Infrastructure
- Internet Speed and Health at all locations
- Servers, PCs, and Authentication services
- Data and Backups
- VMware or Hypervisor – Virtual environments
- Mail Flow – Business Flow
- Licensing and Compliance
- Managed Services – Alerts
Special Webinar Offer:
NSA will conduct a no-risk discovery call, to get an overview of your existing infrastructure and outline our approach to your system review. Attendees of this webinar will also receive a 10% discount on our review deliverable. Offer valid, 30 days from the presentation.