Enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions are constantly evolving and improving to help businesses operate more efficiently and effectively. Businesses utilize ERP to streamline and automate tasks as well as to provide insightful data to help make smarter decisions in a timelier manner.
Here are the top ERP trends to take into consideration for your business this year:
- Cloud-Based Solutions: As with most many things, business solutions are moving to the cloud even more so now following the pandemic. Being able to access systems off-premise is a huge benefit, not to mention the lower costs, increased flexibility, customization options and more.
- Two-Tier Systems: Two-tier ERP is a solution that allows businesses to leverage their existing ERP systems at the corporate level (tier 1), while subsidiaries and divisions operate using a different ERP solution (tier 2), which is typically cloud-based. This approach can be less costly and simpler to implement rather than reworking the entire corporate system, especially for businesses that are growing quickly.
- Mobile Apps: Mobile ERP apps are becoming more popular and for good reason. They offer on-the-go remote access to systems and data anywhere, at any time. These apps are user-friendly and provide real-time data and insights while encouraging collaboration between teams.
- Artificial Intelligence Integrations: Artificial Intelligence (AI) is now being offered with many ERP systems. AI can deliver big benefits including automated processes, optimized deliveries and schedules and more. All resulting in lower costs and increased productivity.
- Predictive Analytics: With AI systems in place, ERP solutions can now make predictive decisions based on patterns and trends. By analyzing previous data, AI can help a business to predict when machine breakdowns may occur and when maintenance should be scheduled to avoid any business disruptions.
Ready to upgrade your ERP systems? Count on our team to help you through the process. We will work with you every step of the way to create a solution that will benefit your unique business. Contact us today to learn more.