A new year is upon us, are you ready to make the most of your distribution business?
ERP systems are helping businesses around the world – including your competitors – to operate more efficiently and productively. If you’re business does not have an ERP solution in place or is operating with an outdated system, there is no time like the present to implement a modern ERP solution.
The latest ERP solutions feature the most up to date technology that is sure to have a strategic impact on your unique distribution business. The investment in a modern ERP system will help your company’s operations, efficiency, intelligence, and overall productivity. These systems are agile, artificial intelligence (AI)-based, experience-driven in nature, and play a critical role in cloud-based, digital businesses.
Every feature of a modern ERP system was put in place to enable your organization to become more productive, more competitive, and better positioned to meet your customers’ needs.
Benefits of ERP for Your Business
While the investment in a modern ERP solution can seem overwhelming, we can guarantee the pros far outweigh the cons. Aside from the from the improvements in key performance indicators, there are an array of benefits to consider when making your decision. Here are the top 5 benefits of a modern ERP solution:
- Make Strategic Business Decisions: Recent ERP solutions are focused on an “analytics mindset.” Take advantage of data-driven decision-making to improve upon operational effectiveness. By aligning enterprise KPIs with department objectives, teams and individuals can gain a clearer picture of how their priorities impact the overall business performance. Using the data, you can understand the current financial outcomes and use tools to model future outcomes. Your teams will not only benefit from greater confidence in their decisions, but also get increased support from executives who know they’re investing company resources intelligently. Your teams can work together to ensure your business in being strategic on all levels.
- Generate Value with Advanced Services: Your business is no longer constrained by the physical inventory you carry. Distributors can create value and better serve customers by delivering services such as kitting and assembly, distributor managed inventory, rental, and more.
- Increase User Adoption: Modern ERP systems are more user-friendly and encourage your teams to seek out data and integrate it into the decision-making process.
- Utilize Emerging Technology: Outdated systems cannot support the latest innovations in technology. Analytics, mobility, cloud, artificial intelligence, and the internet of things (IoT) are all a part of new, more sophisticated systems that will help your business grow and succeed into the future.
- Attract and Retain Talent: Today’s generation is digitally focused. They want to be a part of tech-savvy businesses who are up to date with the latest technological advancements. They want software that mirrors the look and feel of applications they use in their day-to-day lives and supports immediate access to data and collaboration.
Your Trusted Infor Channel and Alliance Partner
At NSA, we have partnered with Infor for nearly 30 years. As an Infor partner, we have access to their most advanced distribution software on the market. We can consult, advise, and integrate with all of their solutions. We’re here to help make your Infor integration seamless and stress free.
Why choose Infor for your modern ERP system?
- 90% of industry-specific capabilities are built-in/configurable
- Prepackaged workflows, content, integrations, and analytics are designed with industry best practices
- Continuous cloud upgrades deliver new industry-specific capabilities with ability to toggle-on as needed
- Minimal customizations reduce costs, minimize risks, and provide future flexibility
Cloud and technology ecosystem
- Multi-tenant cloud platform for integration, workflows, contextual BI, extensibility, IoT, and AI
- Standards-based middleware for API integration between Infor apps, third-party apps, and IoT
- Data and analytics services for in-context and enterprise-level insights
- Global cloud infrastructure with Amazon Web Services (AWS) for agility, scalability, and security
- Implementation accelerators and best practices built in to drive time to value
- 90% of core processes are built in, so businesses can focus on developing their differentiating and unique processes
- Scalability to add-on capacity and capabilities as needs evolve
Put Your Trust in the NSA Touch
The distribution industry is changing. New business models, products, locations, and regulations must be supported. Outdated ERP systems may not be able to support your business far into the future. Revolutionize your distribution business and step ahead of the competition with an ERP system that will give your company the flexibility to support growth and changes through the years.
At NSA, we have been helping distribution businesses just like yours for over 30 years. From planning, to implanting, and beyond, we are here to guide you every step of the way. Have questions? We’re here to help. Get started now by contacting our team.